It's the return of the quack!
Get ready to laugh out loud again with a whole new collection of funny stories by some of your favourite Australian children's authors in Total Quack Up Again!
Do your brains really fall out if you pick your nose? Is there a cure for Dad's Death Breath? How do you join the Secret Dutch Oven Society? What happens when your Dad eats dog food? Will Hammond P. Duck win his fight to ban the Total Quack Up books?
Twelve fun stories plus top writing tips...what more could you want?
- If You Pick Your Nose, Your Brains Will Fall Out by Nat Amoore
- Funny Fergus by Felice Arena
- Stop Reading, Right Now! by Adam Cece
- Minty Fresh Death Breath by Jules Faber
- Bad Specimen by Tim Harris
- Clean the Car by Kim Kane
- Too Much Trouble by Belinda Murrell
- Duck Pond by Coby Sanchez
- How (not) to be Funny by A.L. Tait
- Doggy Daddy by Michael Wagner and Adrian Beck
- Secret Dutch Oven Society by Shelley Ware
- Big, Bad Breakfast by Nova Weetman
- Jacqueline Harvey's Top Ten Tips for Writing.
Here is the beginning of If You Pick Your Nose, Your Brains Will Fall Out...
Congratulations to nine year old Colby Sanchez who won the competition to be published in Total Quack Up Again! with his story The Duck Pond. Will Derek the Duck ever achieve his dream of becoming a comedian?
Total Quack Up Again! is the second book in a wonderful initiative by authors Sally Rippin and Adrian Beck. Once again generous authors have donated their stories and the royalties from the book will go to the Dymocks Children’s Charities. It's a win-win! When you buy a copy of Total Quack Up Again! you can have fun reading the stories and know that you are also helping other kids have access to books to read and enjoy too.
Awesome Adrian Beck with a copy of Total Quack Up Again!